After the holidays have passed, and your children have opened all their presents we all return to our normal life. Have you ever imagined what your children would remember about the holiday? Definitely not the toys and video games they got. We all remember fellowship, laughter, the closeness which is felt with our family, neighbors, and friends. Holidays are the mystic time which is filled with love and happiness. The children help their parents create their masterpiece cakes and chocolates. For creating good chocolates and candies, you will require several tools which can be easily found on our confections supplies section. Candy making is the perfect kitchen craft which children love to do.
Equipment supplied for candy making
Being prepared and having all the tools and equipment before you start your candy making process recipes will make the process easier and fun. Here is some list of equipment which is required for making the process easier:
• Smooth Work Surface: Marble or granite countertops works nicely when making chocolates. For keeping them clean polyethylene chopping blocks are required which is available at our store.
• Baker’s trays or Cookie sheets: ½ sheet bake trays or cookie sheets are required for making chocolates according to the size of your refrigerator. We have all sizes of trays which could fit in your refrigerator.
• Silpat: It is a silicon-based liner which withstands an extreme amount of heat and can be used for a number of times. It can be found in the gourmet kitchen section of our supply store.
• Chocolate Chunker: For chopping your chocolates into even almond size chunks, chocolate chunker or knife is necessary. It can help you cut any size of chocolate you wish. They are very sharp so it is recommended to keep your fingers away.
• Spatulas: There are several rubber spatulas available in our confection supplies store which you can never have too many. We have an assortment of size on hand.
You can contact us on our Social Media pages such as Facebook, Twitter Pages for more details.